Thursday 12 January 2012

New Pictures!

Hey Readers,
So as promised this is a follow up to my previous post, I'd taken shots of Ghost Rider, Martian Manhunter & Robin the other day but they didn't turn out how I wanted, so while doing a retake I'd also received my ebay parcel from USA.

The Minimate Gallery has been updated and you can see all the photographs here:
My Minimate Gallery

Today I added:
Beast
Ghost Rider
Hulk
Martian Manhunter
M.Bison (P2)
Mr.Sinister
The Spectre
Spider-Man
Robin
Vision
Wonderman

Also because I re-acquired New Wolverine & Phoenix the older Gallery pictures are now added as well. This Gallery shows my full Minimate collection to date, the only omission right now is Iron Man from Series 6. I am waiting for a replacement piece on him.

Batcave Preliminary Build Update

Yesterday was great, I got about 6 or so parcels in from Bricklink, spent the whole day listening to Green Day & Hinder *singing badly to them* and building the Batcave. I'm most of the way through it, due to a hold up with one of the sellers on Bricklink by about 2 days, I'm still missing vital corner pieces to finish this off properly.

Most of the foundation structures are in place on the 48x48 baseboard now, the 2nd and 3rd floor are mostly built minus the corner bricks, I've got some minor alterations to do to the archway pieces, the grandfather clock (it doesn't open) and i'll almost certainly modify the staircase as i said i would, right now its mostly 2x4 black bricks just stacked to the 1st floor, this wasn't me not trying it was simply a way to get around some of the building restrictions in Lego Digital Designer.

Hopefully I'll have some preliminary build pictures for you to gawp at, I only have 3 more parcels left from bricklink to arrive and the prelim build will be completed.

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment