Thursday 19 January 2012

Bruce Wayne's Study Room


As some of you have been following my developments, I have extended the 3rd floor to include a study for Bruce Wayne, so that while working in his Study he gets a call and walks out onto the 3rd floor Balcony in front of the Grandfather Clock.

Today I spent some time figuring out the space i had on the 3rd floor, as well as working out the size of each furniture pieces and where they will go, I'd originally planned a bigger study but due to the space requirements some of my other ideas had to be culled. Never the less i think this layout works aces anyway and it will look great when it is installed.

Here are the WIP pictures, obviously the Grey you see for the bookcase and sofa will be swapped out with Brown.



I hope you like the update, Yesterday I put an order through for the Power Functions Pieces and when they arrive i'll begin major work on the lift and elevator chamber. This will be the most complex and challenging part to the whole of the Batcave, I have also recently modified the Grandfather clock and done significant work on the 3rd floor balcony, however I am having to wait on Paint Apps drying before I can take a full photograph.

They'll hopefully be some clearer shots of this in tomorrows update.

Rich


No comments:

Post a Comment