Tuesday 10 January 2012

Ongoing Minimate Gallery

Hey Readers,
this isn't so much as a lengthy update but more a brief post to share with you my ongoing Minimate Gallery, as the weeks pass I'll be adding more pictures to my Gallery of the Minimates I have added to my collection.

I can work on this inbetween waiting for deliveries of Lego Bricks for the Batcave, I really cannot do much else inbetween this time.

Today I have added The Flash, Hawkeye, Dr.Doom & Human Torch, I did take pictures of Phasing Vision, Ghost Rider & Robin but they turned out rather awful so i'll retake them at some point tomorrow.
If you would like to see the Gallery in full here is the link: Minimates Gallery

Comments and feedback are obviously appreciated, my recent Lego build has inspired others to get involved which is always nice to hear, I am currently waiting on a small shipment of Minimates, that I purchased off ebay from a seller in USA, it cleared on the 2nd of January so i'm expecting a delivery of them any day now, here is a list of the Mates i am expecting in:

Jack Bauer (24)
Wonderman (Wv16)
Hulk (MvsC)
Wolverine (Wv6)
Mr.Sinister (Wv41)
M.Bison (SF, P2)
Amazing Spider-Man (Wv24)
Spectre (DC)
Beast (Wv34)
Phoenix (Wv6)

I am most looking forward to getting Mr.Sinister, Spider-Man & The MvsC Hulk figures. The Jack Bauer I know very little having not watched 24, but i plan to use this for a custom Minimate.

I'll post up some more updates and photographs as and when I get them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment